Tuesday, November 3, 2015

September in our classroom!

Now that I am finally settled into my new room I can't wait for all the exciting things I have planned this year with my little preschoolers! 

September came and went, in what  I feel like was a blink of an eye. There wasn't much time to cover all the concepts I had planned to teacher so we had to do quite a bit in only a few weeks. Here are some things we learned about in September: the color red, a circle, apple for the food of the month, celebrating grandparents day & Clifford's Day and so much more! Enjoy! 

We made our first day of school hand print keepsake craft. This is one of my favorite things to do with them in September because it is something the families keep forever. I know I kept both of my children's handprint art when they were in preschool. 




 Here are two from last year so you can see the boys colors too! 


September is the perfect time to learn about apples and what fun we have! Below are a few of their crafts they did as we learned about apples and the color red! 




We did apple stamping too! 



 My son made this when he was in the 4 year old class here at our preschool! I love how the cut it to look like an apple after the children stamped with the halved apples. 




Since Grandparents Day was the beginning of September we made a special gift to send home with the little ones from their grandparents. I found the original idea for the poem and handprint here.  




Here is another classroom's craft for Grandparents Day too! So sweet 



 Here are a few more things we did with our little preschoolers!



Here are some crafts they have made from years 
before










2 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern for the Clifford with name tag you can post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a pattern for the Clifford with name tag you can post?

    ReplyDelete