Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My classroom is ready!

This year I had to move into a new floor and found myself in a much smaller room, almost half the size to be honest. While this wasn't my ideal room I was excited for the challenge to get it ready in only a few short weeks. 
This was how it was left after summer camp.. I know, it looks like a train wreck!



After deciding where I wanted everything to go, moving furniture out, and cleaning every toy, paint bottle and wall this is how it turned out! I was so happy with it! 







Here is our classroom door! I used to have a bulletin board in the hallway but upstairs in our preschool there isn't one so we have to use the door. I'm still trying to figure out how to cover the door with bulletin board paper without it taking me a zillion hours.. :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment